An aerosol product. Designed for the rapid decontamination of inaccessible surfaces, to reduce cross infection in high risk environments. Does not contain inflammable gases.
Effective against: viruses, bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria.
- EN1276 – Psuedemonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae.
- EN1040 – Salmonella thyphimurium, Serratia spp. Serratia marcencens, Legionella pneumophila.
- Mycobacterium smegmatis
- EN1650 – Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- HIV (Inst. Pasteur), HBV (University of Ludwig Maximilians), HCV, Avian influenza, Coronavirus – SARS (as per independent tests carried out under EN protocols)
Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylacroleine, Isopropyl alcohol, Non flammable propellant qsf.
Directions for use:
- Place the bottle on a smooth surface and unseal it.
- Press and turn the total-discharge valve allowing the product to disperse into the room space.
This product forms a cloud that covers a volume of 40m2 in approximately 1 minute.