SteriGENE® is non-selective and is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses including:
Bacteria – Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella spp., Leptospira spp., Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp,Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas spp, Mycobacterium fortuitum, Bacillus spp., Clostridium spp, Shigella spp., Klebsiella spp, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Enterobacter aerogenes, Serratia spp., Bordetella bronchiseptica, Campylobacter spp., Legionella spp., Clostridium difficile, Acinetobacter spp.
Fungi – Microsporum spp. Candida albicans, Trichophyton spp., Penicillium spp., Aspergillus niger, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Oidium lactis.
Viruses – Hepatitis A and B, Herpes, HIV, Poliomyelitis, Influenza, Parvo, Newcastle disease, FelV, FIP, FIV, Rota virus, Orthopox virus.
As active ingredients at approx 12% – Halogenated Tertiary Amine, Biguanide Hydrochloride, Surface Active Agents.
Balance – Stablisers, Chelating Agents, Demineralised Water.
SteriGENE® Ready-to-Use is available in plastic bottles of the following sizes:-
- 500ml Spray
- 1litre Refill
- 5litre Refill
- 20litre Refill
Directions for use:
Spray onto surface, leave for 30 seconds then wipe off.
Keep in a cool place above 0oC and below 30oC.
- Keep away from children and animals
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- External use only. If ingested, give milk or water
- Do not induce vomiting
- Avoid eye contact. Wash copiously with water if in eyes
- Wash any splashes from clothes or skin immediately
- Always seek medical advice for persistent reaction to any chemical
- Always study full data sheets before using any chemical