The active ingredient in Fuse for Instruments is chlorine dioxide.
Tristel Fuse for Instruments is the world’s only practicable rapid action high-level disinfecting and sporicidal solution containing chlorine dioxide, for medical devices including instruments such as endoscopes and ultrasound probes.
Chlorine dioxide is effective against:
- Spores – Bacillus cereus, Bacillus subtilis, Clostridium difficile.
- Mycobacteria – Avium, Terrae, Tuberculosis.
- Viruses – Adenovirus, Hepatitis, Herpes, HIV, Orthopox, Polio.
- Fungi – Aspergilus niger, Candida albicans.
- Bacteria – Enterococcus faecium, VRE, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, GRP, Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA.
Directions for use:
- Take one Fuse for Surfaces sachet to produce five litres of working CIO2 solution.
- Squeeze one side of the sachet to burst contents through centre seal. Contents will start to turn yellow.
- Move contents of the sachet from side to side for 30 seconds.
- Cut a corner of the sachet. Pour contents of the sachet into five litres of cold water.
- Immerse instrument for five minutes maximum and rinse thoroughly.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid eye contact and prolonged skin contact – gloves recommended.
Store out of direct sunlight.
Leftovers of Fuse for Instruments solution can be discarded to drainage.
Tristel Fuse for Instruments is available in cartons of 40 sachets or as individual sachets.